During your time at Lovia or before the end of your contract/internship, we’d like you to share with us about your job satisfaction.
Table of Contents
How to Record Your Job Satisfaction Answers Video
- Use your smartphone camera instead of your laptop’s webcam.
- Put your smartphone camera on tripod if possible, or make sure it is on a steady position.
- Use a headset if possible. If not possible (e.g. the cable is not long enough and your face becomes too close), ensure your room is quite enough and close doors and windows (but not curtains).
- Turn lights on and if possible, open your window curtain.
- Set your camera to 1080p resolution if possible, if not then at least 720p.
- Any attire (casual) is good, no need to be formal at all.
- You do not need to edit the video at all, because we will edit your video. If you feel you said a mistake, unclear, etc. simply stop for a few seconds then and repeat and continue. Our video editor will cut that out.
- Please answer the questions honestly, both good and bad ones.
- Your original video will not be publicized. Parts of your video (especially the positive feedback 😉) may be edited and used to promote our company and values.
- Thank you very much for giving us feedback! 🙏 We’re far from perfect, but we truly appreciate your help so we can prioritize which imperfections to improve next.
How to record it:
- For each item, read the question first (this makes it easier for our video editor to match the answer).
- After that, answer and don’t hesitate to express how you feel honestly about the topic.
- Repeat for the next question until the last question.
A. About You
- Please say your full name, city, school/university, and the position/work that you did at Lovia.
B. Workplace Culture
- Do you enjoy our company’s culture?
- Do you feel connected to your coworkers?
- How open to change are we as an organization?
- Do your manager(s) value your feedback?
- Do you feel valued for your contributions?
- Do your superior(s) communicate company news effectively and in a timely manner?
- Does management seem invested in the success of the team?
- How transparent do you feel the management is?
- Do you think that work is distributed evenly across your team?
D. Actual Job
- Do you find your work meaningful?
- Does our company offer adequate opportunities for promotions and career development?
- Does our company give you the tools and technologies you need to do your job well?
- Do you feel that your job responsibilities are clearly defined?
- Do you feel like your job utilizes your skills and abilities as much as it could?
- How happy are you at work?
D. For New Team Member
- What tip will you give to someone that is considering to apply as Lovia team member?
(Internal note: These questions are from TINYpulse)
Uploading to Lovia’s Google Photos
- Your manager will give you access to Lovia’s Google Photos album.
- Use web browser to the given link and upload your video file.
[People Ops Manager] Workflow for Requesting Job Satisfaction Survey
- Share the Google Photos album for current year to the team member.
- Send the following message to the team member:
Hi [NAME], this is our job satisfaction survey:
After team member has uploaded the video, the album may be unshared.