Lovia’s core values are:
- Maintain customer data security when customer joined and have completed personal data, we must maintain a customer data to keep secure
- Have honest communication to customer
- Accept other’s opinions with an open mind
- Helps first
- Respect to each other
- Satisfy customers’ different expectations and needs
- Be responsible with all actions
- Find opportunities to increase self capability
- Prioritize common interests
- Give best service to customers
- Active participation
- Have high spirit to work
- Have good commitment
- Desire to learn
- Respect other teams and team members
- Have innovation in the face of change
- Have a high curiosity
- Want to try new things
- Creative and can develop new ideas
Lovia team is a group of people working together for a goal that can be summarized as: better living.
Table of Contents
Top 10 reasons to work for Lovia:
- 🤗 Work with helpful, kind, motivated, and talented people.
- ✈ Work remote so you have no commute and are free to travel and move.
- ⌚ Have flexible work hours so you are there for other people and free to plan the day how you like.
- 🏠 Everyone works remote, but you don’t feel remote. We don’t have a head office, so you’re not in a satellite office.
- 👨💻 Work on open source software so you can interact with a large community and can show your work.
- 💼 Work on a product you use every day.
- 🌐 Work on a product used by lots of people that care about what you do.
- 🤝 As a company we contribute more than we take, most of our work is released as the open source Soluvas CE low-code application platform.
- 🙌 Focused on results, not on long hours, so that you can have a life and don’t burn out.
- ⚙ Open internal processes: know what you’re getting in to and be assured we’re thoughtful and effective.
We strive to make public as much content and resources as possible regarding our culture, our processes, and what it’s like to work at Lovia. There are several ways we’re doing this:
- About Lovia. The website you’re looking at right now! It’s the starting point of everything we do at Lovia.
- We have open source projects: Soluvas GitHub, Miluv GitHub.
- Subscribe to Lovia Team – YouTube Channel where we share what we do internally at Lovia. Similar in spirit to GitHub Unfiltered, Inside Airbnb, LinkedIn Engineering, Working at Microsoft, HubSpot Life (ironically Lovia Life should be the best title for us! It’s our domain name). Lovia Team has a nice SEO side effect the keyword “team” in there.
Bias for Action
It’s important that we keep our focus on action, and don’t fall into the trap of analysis paralysis or sticking to a slow, quiet path without risk. Decisions should be thoughtful, but delivering fast results requires the fearless acceptance of occasionally making mistakes; our bias for action also allows us to course correct quickly. Everyone will make mistakes, but it’s the relative number of mistakes against all decisions made (i.e. percentage of mistakes), and the swift correction or resolution of that mistake, which is important. A key to success with transparency is to always combine an observation with questions to ensure understanding and suggestions for solutions / improvement to the group that can take action. We don’t take the easy path of general complaints without including and supporting the groups that can affect change. Success with transparency almost always requires effective collaboration.
Reference: Bias for Action – GitLab Values
Other Companies and Entrepreneurs We Highly Respect
We’re inspired by HubSpot, GitLab (Sid Sijbrandij), and Virgin (Richard Branson), all are best companies to work for in the world (to be honest, Lovia isn’t ranked there yet but hang on, we’re going there!), all are remote companies. HubSpot core values are HEART: Humble, Empathetic, Adaptable, Remarkable, Transparent. GitLab’s core values are 🤝 Collaboration, 📈 Results , ⏱️ Efficiency, 🌐 Diversity & Inclusion, 👣 Iteration, and 👁️ Transparency, and together they spell the CREDIT we give each other by assuming good intent.